IFEX Philippines 2023
IFEX Philippines is the Philippines' biggest international food trade show to be held from May 26 to 28, 2023 at the World Trade Center Metro Manila, Pasay City, Philippines. Together with IFEXConnect.com, IFEX Philippines serves as a one-stop business-to-business (B2B) platform aiming to optimize the sourcing experience of food buyers from anywhere in the world.
Focusing on the theme “Share the Love of Filipino flavors,” the event's 16th edition aspires to further explore and share our distinct and world-class food products and ingredients, vibrant food communities, and multilayered culinary heritage with the rest of the world.
May 26-28, 2023
World Trade Center
Pasay City, Philippines
10:00 am to 7:00 pm
TRADE BUYERS & VISITORS
from the Philippines
and around the world
across the Philippines
to be showcased
DAYS OF NETWORKING
and food discoveries
JOIN OUR NETWORK
IFEX Philippines welcomes the country's top food brands and manufacturers, along with local and international buyers, experts and enthusiasts to this 3-day celebration of Philippine food. Browse our audience profiles and make the most out of the various networking opportunities during the event.
- Exhibition Halls
- Food Philippines Zone — Features the top and emerging Philippine food export companies, including the country’s top brands, BSOs, industry clusters and consolidators.
- Regional Food Zone — Features homegrown food brands and high-quality products from various regions in the Philippines.
- Other Exhibit Zones — Features other international exporters, business solutions, and allied products and services.
- Business Matching
- Pre-Arranged and Walk-in B2B Meetings — Philippine exporters and international buyers explore business opportunities during in-person meetings
- Talks and Seminars
- Food experts and resource persons talk about the latest food trends and news
- Special Events
- Special activities that help increase network opportunities and enhance promotional exposure of our exhibitors with the buyer’s event.
Features the latest product innovations undertaken by CITEM, event partners, and other participating exhibitors.
KATHA AWARDS for FOOD Gallery
NEW PRODUCT SHOWCASE
ON THE RISE
Presents the latest programs and activities within and around the food sector and showcases the products from our IFEX Philippines partners.
Showcases food tasting activities, dynamic cooking demonstrations and product presentations
BUYERS' B2B LOUNGE
This is the designated area where the VIBs and IFEX trade buyers conduct pre-arranged and walk-in business-to-business (B2B) activities with exhibitors, and other target clients.
- Fine Food and Specialties
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Biscuits and Confectioneries
- Snacks and Crispy Savory Food Products
- Meat and Poultry
- Dairy Products
- Cereals, Grains and Starch
- Seafood and Marine Products
- Organic and Natural
- Raw Materials and Food Ingredients
- Equipment and Services
Business Support Organizations (BSOs)
Non-Government Organizations (NGOs)
Government Partner Agencies
Overseas and Local Trade Buyers
Catering and Food service
Hotels, Café and Restaurants (HoReCa)
SERVICES for TRADE BUYERS
- Very Important Buyer (VIB) Program
- Business Matching Activities
4A CALABARZON 4B MIMAROPA CAGAYAN VALLEY ILOCOS REGION CENTRAL VISAYAS NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION BICOL DAVAO REGION WESTERN VISAYAS
EXPLORE PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
At IFEX Philippines, we value building strong partnerships that last. Connect with our team today and find out how we can collaborate to create the right partnership package for you and your company.
Enjoying Malabon and Pampanga’s food without traveling
Instead of going out-of-town to enjoy Pampanga’s pindang damulag or Malabon’s puto pao, two individuals have made it possible to enjoy their city’s specialties at the comfort of your own home.
Enjoying mangoes when its season is done
It’s a dessert in itself, with its bold sweetness, subtle tart, and fruity notes.
Identifying Filipino cuisine through its regions
Taking a tour from north to south, one will discover that adobo varies not only in taste but also in the ingredients used and the cooking methods applied.