IFEX Philippines is the country's biggest international trade show for food and ingredients will be held on May 10 to 12, 2024 at the World Trade Center Metro Manila, Pasay City, Philippines.
Together with IFEXConnect.com, IFEX Philippines serves as a hybrid one-stop business-to-business (B2B) platform aiming to optimize the sourcing experience of food buyers from anywhere in the world.
The event's 16th edition aspires to further explore and share our distinct and world-class food products and ingredients, vibrant food communities, and multilayered culinary heritage with the rest of the world.
TRADE BUYERS & VISITORS
from the Philippines
and around the world
across the Philippines
to be showcased
JOIN OUR NETWORK
IFEX Philippines welcomes the country's top food brands and manufacturers, along with local and international buyers, experts and enthusiasts to this 3-day celebration of Philippine food. Browse our audience profiles and make the most out of the various networking opportunities during the event.
MEET AND CONNECT WITH LEADING INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS COMPANIES AND INDUSTRY EXPERTS
- Showcase of thousands of Philippine and Asian food products and services all set to capture the global market, complemented by digital storefronts via IFEXConnect.com
- Business Matching
- Connects IFEX exhibitors and trade buyers to discuss business opportunities during in-person or virtual meetings.
- Talks and Seminars
- Learn from food experts and resource speakers who will discuss global food trends, food exporting business, new market opportunities, and food licensing and certifications.
- Special Events
- Expand your network and enhance your skills on how to drive growth into your business by networking with industry experts and other attendees.
OPENING CEREMONY AND VIP TOUR
A special event to officially commence IFEX Philippines 2023. Followed by a VIP tour of exhibits.
KATHA AWARDS FOR FOOD
Gives special recognition to the TOP new products showcasing new flavor profiles, innovative ideas, unique food fusions, and creative packaging.
- OPENING CEREMONY AND VIP TOUR
A collection of new food discoveries and innovations in the Philippine food scene. Flavor Finds showcases products from Regional Flex and NXTFOOD PH, the banner for products developed through CITEM’s food innovation program; in-demand local products, and new products from select exhibitors.
- New Product Showcase
- A platform that highlights new discovery treats and innovative products produced by small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and select IFEX exhibitors. These unique and creative food products are set to cater to the global market scene.
- Regional Flex
- Features diverse export food products that are distinctly known and authentic from the regions of the Philippines. This exhibition offers a glimpse of the cultural experience and food tourism the Philippines has to offer.
- NXTFOOD PH
- CITEM’s comprehensive product development and marketing program that aims to bring innovative Philippine food products to the global market. NXTFOOD PH features new food products from select exhibitors as well as emerging Philippine food products and ingredients with tremendous export potential.
- On the Rise
- The perfect spot for visitors looking for new and exciting products that are functional, authentic, and sustainable, with interesting and unique twists. On the Rise puts the spotlight on food products that are healthy for the body and the environment, rich in culture, and offer a distinct fusion of flavors.
- Katha Award Gallery
- The Katha Award Gallery for Food 2023 is a special place that recognizes the most innovative and creative Filipino and Asian products in eight food categories including Beverages, Fine Food and Specialties; Marine Products; Meat and Poultry Products; Snack Foods and Crisp Savoury Products; Baked Goods; Processed Fruits and Vegetables; and Natural, Healthy, and Organic Products.
- Mintel Product Showcase
- As experts in understanding what consumers want and why, world leading market intelligence firm Mintel is showcasing the latest inspiring insights on the food and drink industry in both Southeast Asia and around the world.
Get to know the latest programs and activities within and around the food industry and discover products from our IFEX Philippines partners. Learn about government efforts that champion Filipino food exporters, manufacturers, and MSMES.
Programs from our show partners:
- Department of Agriculture (DA) Pavilion
- Halal-Certified Products
- One Town, One Product (OTOP) Philippines
- RAPID Growth Project
- TASK Program (Technology Advice and Solutions from Korea)
- Philippine Plant-based Food Innovators
The activity area features a series of engaging food-tasting activities, dynamic cooking demonstrations, and product presentations from brands and culinary experts in the Philippines.
Watch live cooking demonstrations featuring:
- Fisherfarms, Inc.
- Philippine Cacao Industry Association Inc.
- DTI - EMB & CFIDP
- Pautricia Food Processing Corp.
- Mega Prime Foods Inc.
- Jeverps Manufacturing Corp.
- Philippine Plant-based Food Innovators
- Ola Food Products and City Government of Zamboanga
- Elufa Multi-Link Inc.
- Cook Magazine
Our marketplace offers the world’s best and in-demand flavors and products catered for the general public. Immerse in our journey of global cuisine and diverse regions of the Philippines.
- Fine Food and Specialties
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Biscuits and Confectioneries
- Snacks and Crispy Savory Food Products
- Meat and Poultry
- Dairy Products
- Grain Products
- Seafood and Marine Products
- Organic and Natural
- Raw Materials and Food Ingredients
- Equipment and Services
- Business Support Organizations (BSOs)
- Institutional Suppliers
- Non-Government Organizations (NGOs)
- Farmer Cooperatives
- Allied Industries
- Government Partner Agencies
- Overseas and Local Trade Buyers
- Trading Firms
- Merchandising Agents
- Buying Offices
- Catering and Food service
- Hotels, Café and Restaurants (HoReCa)
- Chefs/Culinary Experts
SERVICES for TRADE BUYERS
- Very Important Buyer (VIB) Program
- Business Matching Activities
- Claiming of ID
- Kindly present your QR code and/or proof of payment at the registration counter to claim your ID badge.
- No Refund Policy
- Unused pre-registered slots cannot be refunded.
- No ID, No Entry
- IDs should always be worn at all times while inside the exhibition hall and are non-transferrable to other visitors.
- Wear Proper Attire
- Wearing business attire or smart casual is encouraged among guests. Wearing sleeveless, short pants, and house slippers are not allowed in the event.
- Need Proof for Discount
- Discount only applies for walk-in payment upon presentation of valid student or senior citizen ID.
- Kids and Minors
- The Marketplace is open for all ages. The Trade Hall is open only for children aged 12 years old and above including infants and toddlers in carriages or strollers.
- No Face Mask, No Entry
- Face masks must always be worn except when eating and drinking.
- Observe Social Distancing
- Maintain proper social distancing when networking with other event participants.
OFFICIAL CARRIER / PARTNER
BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PARTNERS
EXPLORE PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
At IFEX Philippines, we value building strong partnerships that last. Connect with our team today and find out how we can collaborate to create the right partnership package for you and your company.
Instead of going out-of-town to enjoy Pampanga’s pindang damulag or Malabon’s puto pao, two individuals have made it possible to enjoy their city’s specialties at the comfort of your own home.
It’s a dessert in itself, with its bold sweetness, subtle tart, and fruity notes.
Taking a tour from north to south, one will discover that adobo varies not only in taste but also in the ingredients used and the cooking methods applied.